Questions about LearningExpress Library
What is LearningExpress Library?
LearningExpress Library helps students and adult learners improve the skills required for academic and career success. There are practice sets and tutorials to develop skills in math, reading, writing, and basic sciences. Also, there are practice tests to help prepare for taking the GED, SAT, ACT, AP, PSAT/NMSQT, career certification tests such as NCLEX-RN, Praxis I and II, and more. Popular software tutorials and basic computer instruction are also included.
How Do I Create an Account?
This resource is available to all K12 students and educators in Oregon. To create an account, follow these steps:
- Access any secondary student, secondary educator, elementary student, elementary educator). on OSLIS (
- Click on the LearningExpress Library link.
- Click on New User? Register in the bottom right corner.
- Fill out the short form and click on Create Account.
- The email address you enter will become your username.
- You will be prompted to choose your own password.
- If you do not have an email address, first click on Register without Email, and then fill out that form.
How Do I Use LearningExpress Library?
These explain how to log in; how to access tutorials, tests, and resources; how to use My Center, and more. There is also a FAQ.
Students with additional questions, please ask your teacher or librarian. Library staff and other educators, use the Feedback link at the top or bottom of the page to submit your question. Thanks.